View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #14529
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
My current read is Beggars in Spain by Nancy Kress. Its a pretty good book so far. It is a novel about how genetic engineering in the future creates a caste of people who don't need sleep. It is 99 cents on Kindle. I got it awhile back but never started reading it. I decided to try it when the historical fiction I got from the library didn't keep my attention.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote