View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 01:47 AM   #8
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Hi ghostyjack, nice to hear that Jack London gets a proper treatment, I can imagine how much work that is. It may seem that I ‘knock them out fast,’ but I actually started working on some of my collections last year, before I began to release them two months ago. I’m lucky to have some more time available and I spent some weekends on this, as the original Gutenberg texts were almost unreadable (the unformatted poems and the interspersed footnotes being a particular nuisance).
Have fun reading the Poe, best, pynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
Thanks for this, I was going to do this myself but I never get much time these days and it's taking me forever to proof-read my current book (White Fang by Jack London), only able to spend about an hour a day doing it if I'm lucky. And seeing as I've got my hands on 1906 copy, I need to do it right.

Oh well, I should get there within the month (I don't know how you knock them out so fast). In the mean time I can have a read of some Poe.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote