View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 12:38 PM   #37
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
They're very nicely done, with all the figures, etc., from the printed book (maps of the house, illustrations of hand-writing - that kind of thing). In addition, each book has an interesting essay about the writing of that book from Christie's biographer.

There are a small number of mistakes, yes, but not at the level where it becomes objectionable. Mainly things like additional spaces before punctuation marks. I've not spotted any actual "typos" in the text.

I just wish that they were all available. It's irritating that, for example, 39 out of the 40 "Poirot" books are available, but one's missing ("Hickory Dickory Dock"). Not FictionWise's fault - it's not available from the publisher apparently. Hopefully the 20 or so Christie books not currently available as eBooks will appear at some point in the not too distant future. Still, the 57 books I have should keep me going for a while . If I run out, I can always buy the "missing" ones as pBooks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote