View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 10:35 AM   #7
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton View Post
Good to see technology advance but I don't know that the average person is screaming for more dpi from eInk. Personally I've moved on from an eInk device because I find it too limiting. I want color, video, and better interaction with the screen but I don't want to carry multiple devices. EInk is certainly very cool for very specific applications but it's also quite limiting.
I'd like a few more DPI's. Some of the books are still scanned as PDF image files unfortunately, they need all the help they can get in DPI realm. I suppose I'm not average then, good to know
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote