View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #44
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by bZkindle View Post
unless there's big hack marks all over it, they won't.
I'm about to send my k3 back to amazon with the screensaver hack stuck on it; I can't take it off due to the firmware update. oops.
they could probably deny my warranty over that but I really doubt they will... we'll see.
Can't you install jailbreak 3.1 and remove the hack, mate?
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote