View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Opus and Sony PRS-350 comparison

I thought that the folks here at the Bookeen forum would be interested in seeing some pictures comparing the 5" Opus to the Sony PRS-350. Attached are a few of the pictures I took - there are more on my blog, along with my thoughts on the two readers and my needs.

Link to blog: Sony Reader PRS-350 and Bookeen Cybook Opus - a comparison
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1 - main screen.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	371.7 KB
ID:	59687   Click image for larger version

Name:	3 - thumbnail.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	422.5 KB
ID:	59688   Click image for larger version

Name:	4 - medium ArnoPro.jpg