View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:36 AM   #8
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadowski View Post
Great, I was waiting for this!

However:

The page turns appear to be different--no flashing, rather a slow morphing. That seems to be slower and also leaves after a while shadows of previous pages. Can the flashing somehow be turned on? Or is this a part of the porting which has not been done for this version of fbreader?

I could not figure out how to get the page turning via accelerator. If I switch the accelerator on, it still rotates pages to landscape.

Cheers,

Jens
I think those are 2 fundamentally separate questions:

1) SFF has added a new feature allowing for faster pageturns without full inversion. Per FBReader configuration you can turn that back to normal

2) There are a few options for page turning (also in FBReader configuration) You have to turn the 180° config on in order for the pageturning to work!

You may access the FBReader configuration by a short push on ok after having opened a book with FBReader!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote