View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:16 AM   #7
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
A good, fast internal search engine, that can also handle misspellings. I almost always do a search when I'm looking for a book online. It's crucial that it works well.

Results should be displayed in a manner that gives a good overview and crucial details such as avalable formats and price.

I should be able to customise my bookshelf, to display in a certain order - perhaps also have several views or bookshelves - then I could choose to share some of these bookshelves publicly and keep other private. Wishlists could be organised in the same manner.

Preview/excerpt download for each format is a great idea - and then ability to access the bookstore online and buy the book at the end of the sample so I can continue reading. This requires ability of online access from the device of course.

And obviously no DRM or geographic restrictions, and resonable prices.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote