Thread: Onyx Boox M96
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 01:11 PM   #76
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Thanks for the heads up joblack. I'm really looking forward to the device. My experiences with the M92 were mostly satisfactory, so I will not hesitate to buy the M96 when it comes out.

I put high hopes in Android. Even today I'm still frustrated with how the M92 went to waste (althought it's still a fine device) with such a poor software. It's a shame that even the most basic features one could expect were missing. This and a note-taking application which transliterated to pretty much "just so you can't claim we hadn't included a note-taking application"*. Great hardware, so much potential gone to waste because of poor software choices.

Hope it will all be better with Android and the option to write your own apps (just in case).

* But "Gomoku"... If everything else fails or is missing, we still have "Gomoku"...

Last edited by ManDay; 01-30-2014 at 01:14 PM.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote