View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #61
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Mhmpf.

I've been sitting here cogitating upon how I could ever politely address this without sounding like the bitter cynic I am. ;-) However, methinks the likelihood of this being adapted, across the board, is slim. That's my entire contribution to the subject. I fully expect to be pulling my hair out, by the handfuls, before Spring of 2014, having to use one type of coding for footnotes on X, and one for Y, and a third for Amazon. My seriously devout prayers to the God of Bezos is that they refine media queries, it's my only hope not to take up permanent residence in Bellevue.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, Hitch, but I don't know... I'm not picking up a very good vibe about the whole thing.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote