View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #94
cathermac
cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-650 and Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I'd love the kobo official cover, but for some obscure reason, although you can buy the kobo mini in Spain, you can't buy any kobo accessories. . I'll have to find a way to order from WHSmith and have it transported over here (but I'll have a friend do this, a carrier would be much too expensive for just a cover).
Why don't you try on ebay?
I have seen some sellers who send it to spain. At the end i didn't buy it but i saw it for 24 € or something like that with no expensive postage cost.
I bought a cheap chinese one. 6€ and send by airmail from hon kong to madrid in four days. So light and small.

Last edited by cathermac; 05-20-2013 at 09:01 AM.
cathermac is offline   Reply With Quote