View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 07:46 AM   #119
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
Now I have only other two problems: I can't mount the partition with sshfs:

Code:
$ sudo sshfs -o sftp_server=/mnt/onboard/.kobo/usbnet/sftp-server root@192.168.2.101:/ /media/kobo
root@192.168.2.101's password: 
remote host has disconnected
Is it a problem with sftp-server?
Wrong path. Should be

sudo sshfs -o sftp_server=/mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/usbnet/sftp-server ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor
Furthermore I noticed that even if I exit the launcher, if I reconnect the Kobo with the usb to the server, dropbear is still running. Can't you change he usbnet button to "disable usbnet" when clicked, and add this script?
Ok, I'll try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor
PS: the other launcher applications and the launcher itself are killed after you exit the launcher?
sure
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote