View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:44 AM   #367
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I admit I think a comic is a comic and will never be a novel in my eyes, and as far as audio books go that is just not a book, it is like watching the movie and saying you read the book.

applesauce
I have to disagree. Whilst I accept listening to the book is a different experience from reading it, you still cover off every word that is in the book - not at all the same as watching the movie.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote