View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #8
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenocon View Post
My fault, terminology mixup...I meant field, not tag. I know what you are saying with the tags. It would be great, tho to have dynamic fields...apart from the static list of Published, Title, Author(s), Tags, Publisher, Rating, Size(MB), Date, Series.
Kovid has mentioned this is planned for a future release. I remember discussing tags and remarking I was cluttering up my tag list with about 7 different options for where a book was obtained and how I would like a 'source' tag. Kovid said he is considering customizable fields in future releases.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote