View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:57 AM   #13
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Downloaded the version with the setup link you provided here. Still, I would have much more liked a downloadable version from sourceforge...

First impression is good for a first version. Could you please indicate if bug reports or feature requests could be best placed here or on sourceforge?

I have a few that came up before really testing:
1. Language metadata is currently restricted to English, German, French and Swedish. Since there are more languages , could you please either add them (for me personally dutch) or tell us how to add them ourselves?
2. Cover page, is this just an image or via svg?
3. import of an epub to make quick edits?
4. Save in-between work?

Perhaps some more will come up.

Since this is a nice tool (at least it looks like it), could someone make this thread a sticky?
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote