View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #15
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I'm having trouble converted Calibre generated LIT files to IMP.
=X=

This tool was developed about 5 years ago when there were only MS-commissioned .lit ebooks and so the program, Lit2sb.exe, does not know how to handle any of the inconsistencies introduced by the calibre .lit encoding method.

However, I was able to RESURRECT the original Lit2sb Perl script and so it can be manipulated (re-coded) to suit! At the time I had "extracted" that Perl script, I also "tweaked" it to better produce .imp ebooks so I can and have produced new windows executables of lit2sb.exe.

I mainly wrote the INSTRUCTIONS on how to effectively use this tool so my knowledge of this program comes only from reading the Perl code. I could recompile it quite easily if you know the exact patches you need implemented (otherwise there may be some heavy debugging to do ).

Either send me a problematic .lit file or attach it here and let's see what's needs to be done to make this work for calibre generated .lit ebooks.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote