View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #710
jangell2
Addict
jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
As someone who is hoping for a pw2 on xmas morning, I was disappointed that the Kindle Collections plugin would not longer work with the pw2. Than I was delighted to find the Collections Manager kindler that will manage collections on the kindle.

Still, after reading some of the thread (I haven't read all 48 pages) I find myself confused about the work flow. At first I thought it would be 1) sync books on to kindle with Calibre and 2) create collections with CM. But I have seen references to Calibre putting collections on the pw2?

Could you outline the workflow of using Calibre and CM? Does the KC plugin have any place in the process. It's just not clear to me.

BTW, I have been using the custom column to organize and create on collections with Calibre and the KC plugin.

If anyone had any other tips for someone who will be moving from a K2 (keyboard) to the PW2, I'd like to read them.

Thanx.
jangell2 is offline   Reply With Quote