View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Just to save a bit of effort for anyone using JSWolf's modified Charis SIL font, I've attached a .zip file with his latest regular and compact versions with the font names set as required for a Kobo device.

Just unzip the .ttf files into the fonts directory on your Kobo, power cycle and enjoy.

Regards,
David
ADE displays no differently with the two font versions. So there's no need for renaming them. Also, if I was to have a need to update for any reason, this ZIP file would be obsolete and there would be no way I could change it. As it is now, eventually, I'll have all the Mediafire links I posted fixed to the current one.

Last edited by JSWolf; 02-03-2013 at 01:16 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote