Thread: Troubleshooting Manage Your Kindle Page Loading Slow
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
I have exactly 4847 items in my archive. Most of these are personal documents, with a few books, movies, and songs in there as well. It takes me less than a minute for all of it to refresh. Are you sure it's your Manage Your Kindle page that's the problem? Could it be your computer? I'm sorry to say I don't know what could be causing it, but I don't think that it's normal.

Edit: dreams posted right before I did. So based on the information they provided, it's probably not the connection then.

Last edited by sneakyspider; 01-06-2013 at 08:42 PM.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote