View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #71
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
One one level I was just absently musing. But now that I think about it, the fact the the actual phone usage of even a "smartphone" device seems to be being marginalized versus it's other capabilities would seem to make that "ph" prefix of larger devices even less relevant and less of a game changer.

But honestly, I was just musing on how little people seem to care about the phone function of their "phones" these days. I remember the very first time I picked up an iPhone, I couldn't even immediately see how to make a call.

ApK
I totally agree. My iPhone is in constant use, day in, day out. I probably make about one phone call a month on it. I really regard it as a portable internet device, not as a phone.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote