View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:51 AM   #71
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Get it behind you and don't let there be nagging reminders.

I have done good work with those 69cent spiral notebooks they sell along with school supplies.

The hard work isn't digitizing a work, it is in laying out the foundations, the characters, the organization.

Good luck.
Thanks.

That was my thought. I was looking for an easy way to just write, portable style....and well, you can't really get more portable than pen and paper can you?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote