View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:05 AM   #14
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I doubled my reading goal for this year. Last year my goal was to read one book. I beat that goal with 82 books to spare (108 if you consider the letters of the Ante-Nicene Fathers I read as each counting as one book). This year I set as my goal two books. So far I've met that goal with 20 books to spare. If I feel confident enough, I may set a goal of three books in 1013.

I don't like not meeting goals. That's why I set them so low.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote