View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage154 View Post
thanks for the reply, here is another question.... why can't I get the dolphin lite browser tio install??? it keeps telling me that I have no android appliance?? what the heck is this if it isn't an android?
How are you trying to install it and from where?

That question is not as mad as it might appear. The best way to install many apps is to download them to your computer and install them from there using ES File Explorer. The information on how to do this has been listed several times on this forum.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote