View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
FYI, I'm using Windows XP sp3 with calibre 0.7.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I found and fixed one leak.

Now switching back and forth between libraries will not cause an increase in mem usage.
Doing nothing more than switching back an forth between libraries still increases memory usage, by slightly less per switch than previously stated, that memory is never released by calibre.

Like you said,

Quote:
It's a rather hard to track down leak however, as references to the library are held in a *lot* of places
I see this causing rare problems unless someone specifically tries to make it cause a problem.

One leak down xxx leaks left to go.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote