View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
Delta Tango
Groupie
Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox
If your private message was even remotely similar in tone with your post here, I wouldn't be surprised get no reply at all.
Even if Mike from Onyx was your personal friend you went to school with, this wouldn't be the way to talk to him.

I do know what corporations do and how they work, however, it is your choice to decide whether you want to pay them for their product or not, and customers, including yourself, decide on their fate and on how long they are going to stay in the market. If you think their attitude towards their potential or existing customers is not up to your standards and expectations there are plenty of others to choose from.

I wasn't making a personal attack. I was only commenting on the tone of your post which is impolite to say the least.
There are other ways to express what you said above, but in words that not only are not offensive (which those are), but polite and will surely produce a better result.

Honestly, if I were Mike I wouldn't bother answering to you at all until you manage to come up with something that can be considered as a polite question from an adult.
Unfortunately, it may be that Mike is obliged to answer all inquiries, whether they deserve a reply or not.
Delta Tango is offline   Reply With Quote