View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 08:54 AM   #19
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The great Adrian Antipodes predicts it'll happen the day after tomorrow, or in 2012. Regardless, a very poor movie will be made out of it beforehand, but we will all go see it anyway because the special effects are like, totally AWSUM, DUDE!

My calculator says tomorrow (which is only 70 minutes away, as of this post). My calculator is always correct, or, at least, puts up a better argument than me. I call him "Calco, the Mathnificent!", or "Cal" for short.

Yours in contributory half-millionness,
Adrian
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote