Thread: Happy New Year
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 09:08 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thank you marc, that is possibly the most beautiful new year's wish i've ever read. i wish you the same, since i could hardly think of something better to wish you. and i'll send you my new year's card as soon as i get around to making it.

also, i hope 2009 is better to you and everybody than 2008, especially if 2008 was already good. happy new year everybody (several hours early, here, but it's the thought that counts, right ?)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote