Thread: Happy New Year
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Happy New Year

Well, at the time I post this, it will be just seconds into 2009 where I am. As such (and noting that I am not in the least bit drunk, nor otherwise occupied, since I find the thought of getting together with people whose sole purpose is to get together to drink until they can vomit their own colon and then immediately afterwards, while the cheering is subsiding and odd slurred and garbled choruses of a tune that sounds remarkably like "Mold Land Sign" waft through the air like the whiff of an open sewer, they hug and kiss you like a friend so close that we might share a bile-stained intestine) I wish you soberly (but only in an alcohol-free way) and jovially a year that brings, if not everything good and joyful since such a wish is like pissing into the wind and hoping your feet don't get wet, that brings satisfaction and wisdom and change that makes you keep moving forward with determination, a pragmatic stubbornness and defiance, and a knowledge that things can only get better if you put one step in front of the other. That is, I wish you a wordly happiness, however that may come to you.

Happy New Year (I think I'm about four minutes late).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote