View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 06:58 PM   #96
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Thanks, got it loaded.

First glance, I haven't dug through it in detail, but It's good to see that his summary this time is limited to information that can be extracted from the data. I don't know that I'm entirely convinced of all his extrapolations of unit and dollar share, but I do think his numbers are good enough to justify the argument that self-published books make up a major portion of Kindle market share at the very least.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote