View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:51 PM   #95
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I see, so all the Amazon is evilbecause they use temp workers buy from local stores and only stuff that is made in first world countries with the right set of employment laws?

If people were truely interested in supporting companies that had optimal labor practices, Amazon would not exist. Costco, Target, Walmart, Amazon, BN all exist because people want to pay less. They don't want to pay for other peoples benefits and 401 K. They want to save for their retirement and buy more stuff.

Is it ideal? No. That is why I don't bitch about the taxes I pay. They provide services for others that I am forunate to have. That is why I want educational reform that provides kids who don't want to go tocollege training in fields they are interested in so they can get good jobs when the leave schools.

I have those benefits because my skills are in demand. If my company didn't offer those benefits, I would work for someone else who did.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote