View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #7
Auricle
Connoisseur
Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
But I guess the other part that bothered me about this is that Amazon blocked the sale of this ebook world-wide based on GW's complaint to Amazon UK Kindle publishing based on Trademark class that isn't even applicable in the US. I'm sure some of this is Amazon wanting to appease a large company that it makes a lot of money from over a single author who they'll make very little money from.
Auricle is offline   Reply With Quote