View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #1351
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I knew about Monster Hunter International, having put it on my Amazon Wish List after spotting it at my childrens' school library! (I volunteered there just about everyday for 2.5 years before becoming a substitute teacher). What I didn't know was that it was available through BAEN and for so little.... Aaaaahhhh!!!!

I can't seem to log in, I'm not getting the password reset e-mail I requested and it won't let me reregister!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote