View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 11:29 AM   #27
chungo
chungo began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
Hi there,

just wanted to know if there are any recent developments concerning USB keyboard compatibility coz mine aint working.

I installed the evbk package (or more exactly: copied the unzipped/untarred (is that a word ?) ) directory in the internal documents folder. When I click on the content listing icon "USB Keyboard"the Led on the iLiad flashes for a second or so but the keyboard wont work. Or is it essential to use the bzcat ... command? That one would not work either, the command (as depicted by hudson) resulted in a console full of "2c1;" (if I only type "bzcat evkb-0.2.tar.bz2") or in the message that ssh is not known (probably not installed ?) if I type the whole line "bzcat evkb-0.2.tar.bz2 | ssh root@10.0.0.200 tar -C /mnt/free/documents -xvf -"(as depicted by hudson).

I tried plugging the keyboard in before and after clicking on the icon, also I tried three different keyboards(Dell model L100, Lenovo SK 8815 and Logitech Deluxe 250)- nothing. Also none of the keyboard LEDs flashes which to me seems to be a sign of the keyboard not being initialized or not getting any current.

Any hint would be greatly appreciated!! Anyway, in my eyes, U guys already got a lot of props just by writing all these mods...
chungo is offline   Reply With Quote