View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #273
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Not enough conflict is a biggie with me. This was my problem with Erin McCarthy. Who can write really well but with her racing series the books just don't have enough conflict. The last one in the series I read was really hard to finish because the heroine was really mean and manipulative to the hero and never changed by the end of the book. I don't know why he wanted her.

I have issues with unrealistic scenes with Jane Graves DeMarco series. They are over the top a bit. At least the second book in the series was.

@CR
I get mine from the library. I don't wait for the price to come down. I do buy Jill's books though. I just finished one of her Harlequin Duets. It was really funny.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-28-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote