View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #272
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I didn't care for the one Julie James book I tried (the hero was a Hollywood actor who was a total jerk and the events in the story just seemed terribly unrealistic). But I have a friend who is also a lawyer who raves about James' US Attorney/FBI series. So I have those in my TBR pile, but have not read them yet.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote