View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.
Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
calibre + iPad = books duplicate to iTunes

Hello,

I am using calibre with my Sony Reader and I have had no problems with it. However, I recently loaded some books on my father's iPad and I found that all of those books have been copied to my iTunes book folder. The result is me having the same books saved at 2 different places on my computer, one in the calibre library and one in the iTunes library.

Is there any way to stop this from happening? If I load a book on the iPad via calibre, I'd like it to stay there and not get copied to iTunes.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote