View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 01:03 AM   #1
hughes
Addict
hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Galaxy Nexus, iPad 1
Arrow HowToDecide™ Quick Decide Guide™ for E-Book Readers

To explore the space of e-book readers before deciding which to buy, check out:

Which ereader should I buy?

You start with 11 popular ebook reader alternatives (requests for additions of other ereaders are welcome). As you select factors important to you, the list of viable alternatives is automatically narrowed to reflect your factors, and the URL is updated so that you might easily share constrained ereader lists with others.

Some examples: Here are ereaders that work well in direct sunlight; here are ebook readers that support TTS (Text-To-Speech); and here are ereaders that work well in sunlight and support TTS.

I'd love to hear if this helps you with your purchase decision or helps you help others with their purchase decision. If there are other factors or new e-book reader alternatives that you'd like to see added, let me know, and I'll be happy to oblige.

Last edited by hughes; 02-26-2011 at 09:45 AM. Reason: grammar/style