View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 01:16 AM   #13
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
My public library is pathetic. I did a scan of several categories of ebooks and it looks like every ebook they offer is public domain. Many were from Gutenberg.

Not that there is anything wrong with PD ebooks. However, I would expect a public library to offer more than just PD. I know, everyone is strapped for cash. But their selection is still pathetic.

When I run out of things to read from my backlog, I guess I'll sign up with the Phildelphia library for $15. They seem to have a decent ebook catalog.

Joe
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote