View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #165
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
As nice as the Paperwhite seems, I hope I won't be buying any of these new models. I expect my K3 to last well into the next generation of Kindles and I won't replace it until it dies or at least until its battery life drops to some impractically short peried.
Dwig

I felt the same way but now I'm glad that I upgraded to the touch. I am able to move around the book so much faster and more fluidly that it makes the reading experience more enjoyable.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote