View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #43
Joe Minton
eReader
Joe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Sony 650, iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, Nook: Touch/Glow/Color/Tablet
I've been reading on screens since the first IBM with its fuzzy green screen -- proof that I can read on anything - LOL. I have both the Sony 300 and 600. I also just bought an Apple iPod Touch 4G.

The Touch is the best reader I own. Except for direct sunlight, I strongly prefer it over the 300 and especially the 600 which needs strong light to be useful at all. Also: the control over formatting in Apple's iBook application is excellent; it allows font, font size, print & background color choices together with a convenient choice of reverse lighting.

The Touch's superiority will become more apparent as more of us get to use the remarkable "retina" screen Apple has developed. If they were to make larger version, say with a six-inch screen, most ereader manufacturers would be hiding behind rocks.

Joe
Joe Minton is offline   Reply With Quote