View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:06 AM   #57
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by detacht69 View Post
i understand it's not a great "web" browser but how does it work on wikipedia? does it take a while for pages to load? Do the pages look distorted?
It makes a pretty poor web browser, because I'd much rather have a full sized keyboard, a full-sized color screen, and high-speed broadband ----

BUT it makes a wonderful on-the-go browser. I was able to go to google maps and get directions with no problem. I was able to go to wikipedia and read an article no problem.

It is not as convenient as a PC, but it gives you free access on the go. I don't know how many times I've been out in the car and wished I had google maps with me. Yes, I do have a TomTom GPS, but I don't always carry it with me either. However, as a reader, I expect that I will almost always have my K2 with me.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote