View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #24
SquiddOhio
Connoisseur
SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.

Device: Kindle Touch
I agree with those above who have found the PW to be a big improvement. I have had a Keyboard and a Touch, and sold them both.
Two other items: The PW has a magnetic switch that will turn off the PW if a cover so designed for it is used (or add your own magnet to a cover, as I did). I find this handy.
Secondly, the PW estimates for you the time remaining to read to the end of the current chapter (or book, if you touch the message), which I find elegant, fairly accurate and very helpful.
Try a PW - with Amazon, I believe, you can return it if you don't like it (at least 30 days, maybe longer). With Craig's List, you can reduce the net cost of the PW to just a few dollars.
Highly recommended.
SquiddOhio is offline   Reply With Quote