View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixdcrysy View Post
I have been having issues with highlighted text in my converted mobi files. The original file was a doc, then I copy/pasted to Open office (odt) so all the paragraph placements, the table of contents, italics,and bold text remained. After making the mobi, I get these strange highlights in areas. Its bee driving me crazy, the only way to have this removed is to make the mobi in mobicreator but then I loose all my paragraph spacing (it condenses the text very tightly together, which I dislike greatly). I still cant manage to have my chapter heading centered converting the files as I have been, but I get to keep all my indents and spaces. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this highlighting background color issue with the mobi file?

I have included a picture so you can see the problem. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
The Text (paragraph styles) has a explicit background color set Preventing it from inheriting the Background you set for the body
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote