View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Plus a table with LTE would probably be sold through the Bend Over Phone Monster companies and I'm not sure Amazon will ever do that.
A table with LTE would probably be sold by IKEA.

On the Phone company issue, I'm not sure I follow your line of thinking. The current 3G devices are sold direct through Amazon and they do a good job of keeping the branding to "whispernet" and hiding the actual carrier. Why would LTE be different? The technology may be different, but I don't think it follows that the sales model has to change.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote