Thread: OpenBoox
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
Koudijs
OpenBOOX developer
Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Has anyone OpenBoox on his Onyx60/Bebook Neo? What are your experiences? And is it possible to flash back and forth between the official firmware and OpenBoox? (Don't know if I will ever have the desire to go back, I just wanna be sure before I try it out.)
Many thanks!
Since I am the developer I am not the person to answers your 'experiences' question.

About the firmware compatibility. Onyx doesn't care too much about backwards compatibility, you can for example not revert to version 1.4 if you have version 1.5.1 installed. The current OpenBOOX version is compatible with version 1.5.1, this means that you can always revert to an official 1.5.1 firmware version. But if OpenBOOX is not a good replacement for you I would like to hear what is missing, than I can see if it can be solved.

The Wiki page, linked to by Nate the great, doesn't fully describe the possibilities of the new user interface yet. As an alternative you can have a look at the YouTube Channel.
Koudijs is offline   Reply With Quote