View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
I don't follow -
1. what does remove header / footer have to do with remove images.
"Remove header/footer" has nothing to do with actually removing headers and footers Those options simply provide two convenient places where you can add a regex to remove something within the document that matches the regex. Anything that gets matched gets removed and it doesn't matter in which of the two places you put the regex. If you write a regex that matches a header, and put it in the remove footer box, it will remove the header. If you make it match my name, it will remove my name from the text. If you make it match "the" it will remove the word "the" wherever it is found, etc. If you make it match a link to an image, it will remove that link. (I have no idea if it will actually remove the image from the file, but it will make the link disappear, so you will no longer see the image.)
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote