View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 02:10 PM   #13
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
I might be tempted, except there's no Sprint EVDO service out where I live (there is EVDO, but it's only Altel and Verizon). Yeah I know you can hook it up to the PC, but then that diminishes its distinction from other devices.
There is also the low book prices. And as some are doing (though I think it's an expensive way to go), you can "transition" some of those books to other readers.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote