View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 05:23 AM   #1281
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Started my diet in August. So far have lost a little over 10kg and 12cm off my waist. Aiming to lose another 3 kg.

Achieved by a complete change of diet. Eating out is limited to once, maybe twice a week, otherwise all meals are now homemade from fresh ingredients.
Early morning workouts with jogging 30min on my treadmill followed by another 40min with weights, 6x per week and one rest day.
The big requirement is mentally supressing the appetite and taste buds. It took time to stop the cravings for sweets and fried foods.

For the first time I can ever remember, I am starting to see a six pack on my abs.

I just hope this time around I can keep the weight off. Last time I tried, I lost 8 kg, then within a 7-8 months I had put on 9kg.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote