View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 02:10 AM   #571
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
Andy, if you have a working internet connection on your test machine with Kubrick, I can establish an SSH account on my server for you.
That would allow you to export the images/files to that server with a simple command (from Kubrick console):

Code:
ssh -i /media/cdrom/kubrick/resources/ssh_keys/id_kdebrick root@192.168.15.244 'dd if=/dev/mmcblk0p1' | ssh andy@<my_server_address> 'dd of=mmcblk0p1.img'
I can also prepare a modified version of getkernels that would be able to operate from Kubrick and upload the kernels to my server. You would execute it like this:

Code:
ssh andy@<my_server_address> 'cat getkernels' | bash -s
Or I can put everything in a single script:

Code:
ssh andy@<my_server_address> 'cat getall' | bash -s
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote