View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 11:15 AM   #25
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
I dunno what might happen with other chargers, but I think that the PSP one is fine, on the basis of the Sony team using them.

I probably should point out (since this is nominally a USB charging thread, and there might be some confusion on the point) that the PSP charger won't charge via the USB port, but rather the DC in jack. It think the multi-charger that Plowman found is the only non-Sony USB charger that I've heard of working with the Reader.
I'll also point out that my Reader has charged successfully from the USB port of every Mac I've tried it with. Without installing any Sony software ('cause there isn't any! ).
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote